- Attorney Robert B. Feingold and his team provide SouthCoast, Massachusetts businesses, individuals and families prompt, personal and confidential representation when they need it. With decades of combined legal experience, Attorney Feingold and his team have successfully handled the most complex and challenging matters, which is one of the reasons many of our clients have been with us for many years.
A fully integrated, efficient team: For clients in Bristol, Plymouth and Barnstable Counties, our firm delivers excellent representation in the following practice areas:
- Real estate — We assist clients with all aspects of residential and commercial real estate including development, permitting, contracts, closings, title searches, commercial lending/borrowing and litigation.
- Civil litigation — We have experience in the full spectrum of civil litigation matters, including employment law, real estate disputes, personal injury, Massachusetts civil rights claims, zoning, intellectual property, consumer protection, wetlands issues, lease disputes, among others.
- Business law – We can assist in most phases of business matters, from assisting you in starting a business, shareholder and member agreements, financing, employment agreements, real estate issues and the like.
- Estate planning/Elder law — Our firm helps clients with a variety of estate planning matters including probate, wills and trusts, guardianships, health care proxies and powers of attorney. We are experienced and knowledgeable in assisting with the economic and legal transitional issues of aging and address these issues with thoughtfulness and sensitivity.
- Employment law — We handle discrimination, wrongful termination, confidentiality and non-disclosure and other types of employment law matters for corporate and individual clients.
Our goal is to assist you in defining your objectives and developing a strategy to achieve them as quickly and cost effectively as practicable.
Robert B. Feingold & Associates, P.C. delivers experienced counsel to clients in real estate, business law, estate planning, and civil litigation. Call 508-999-1119 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our New Bedford office.