Development, Permitting & Finance Robert B. Feingold & Associates, P.C. has extensive expertise in the area of development, permitting, and finance. Below are some of the projects we have worked on with regards to development and/or permitting. We work closely with our sister company RBF Realty, Inc. on real estate development.
Among the Projects we have assisted:
- 120,000 square foot Compass Bank (now DeMello International Center) Headquarters on Union Street, New Bedford, MA
We provided all of the legal work, including site acquisition, permitting, tax incentive financing, construction manager and architect and design and furnishing agreements. The project included negotiating to have the Police Headquarters demolished and relocated, and a transfer of building to the City and a sale of a building to the Whaling Museum.
- Dartmouth Mall
Attorney Feingold has represented the owners of the enclosed Dartmouth Mall for over 35 years.
- BayCoast Bank branch at 25 Elm Street, New Bedford, MA within the Standard-Times Building
We located and negotiated site acquisition, negotiated and documented the long term lease, were responsible for permitting and obtained a permit from the Planning Board after comprehensive site plan review.
- Macy’s at the Dartmouth Mall, Dartmouth, MA (143,043 sf)
We assisted with zoning issues for this project.
- Swansea Mall
We have represented the Swansea Mall generally over the years and assisted in obtaining its permits for its sewer treatment facility to facilitate the opening of Macy’s.
- Marriott Residence Inn on Faunce Corner Road, Dartmouth, MA
We assisted with the permitting for this construction of the Inn.
- Citizens-Union Savings Bank branch (now BayCoast Bank) on Ashley Boulevard, New Bedford, MA
We located the site, negotiated its acquisition, and were responsible for permitting, obtaining a zoning variance, and obtaining site plan review.
- BayCoast Bank branch located at 299 State Road, Dartmouth, MA.
We located and negotiated site acquisition, negotiated and documented the long term lease, and were responsible for permitting, obtaining permissions from the state highways department and obtained a permit from the Planning Board after comprehensive site plan review.
- BayCoast Bank branch at 718 Dartmouth Street, Dartmouth, MA
We assisted with lease negotiations, permitting and site plan review.
- 99 Restaurant on Faunce Corner Road, Dartmouth, MA (14,520 sf)
We assisted with the site plan review process.
- Comfort Inn on Faunce Corner Road, Dartmouth, MA (33,930 sf)
We assisted with the all permitting for the Inn.
- Compass Bank (now Sovereign) branch at the intersection of Rockdale Avenue and Allen Street, New Bedford, MA (3,600 sf)
We assisted with the acquisition, permitting,
- Natco Corp. in the New Bedford Business Park on Samuel Barnett Boulevard, New Bedford, MA
We assisted with site acquisition, permitting, contractor agreement.
- Swansea Crossing, Swansea, MA (strip mall)
We assisted in site acquisition, permitting and leasing.