We have extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, including representing enclosed malls and strip centers, permitting and developing bank headquarter buildings and branches, restaurants, assisted living centers, condominiums, hotels, and many other projects. We understand the objectives and requirements of real estate developers, owners and tenants. The real estate transactions we can handle for your business include:
- Development and permitting
- Commercial real estate closings
- Financing and mortgages
- Leases including ground leases
- Land-use and zoning, planning, conservation, historic, health and other boards
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Contracts with architects and construction managers
- Assisting in valuing real estate land, building, leases etc.
- Real estate litigation
- Apartment house development
Call Robert B. Feingold & Associates, P.C. at 508-999-1119 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a commercial real estate lawyer at our New Bedford office.